Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Weakness

Fix. Repair. Heal. Resolve. Get better. 

Does weakness make you uncomfortable? Can you handle being in the presence of someone who is less than put together? Whose messy is all over the place?
It can be uncomfortable. How do you act around them? What do you say?

I am that person nowadays. I am the one whose ugly got shown to my whole community. I am the uncomfortable maker.


But Christ...
He says to rest in Him. Come under His wings. Grace abounds. He says His power is made perfect in my weakness (2 Corinthians 12:9).  Paul says he boasts about his weaknesses even more so.

How can I show others that weakness is a gift, I dare say? This broken mess of a woman, who rarely ever has it together---that is a gift from God. That my ugly mess can be used to glorify Him.

I stand in my weakness. I boast in my weakness.

If I could have it all together, than Jesus needth not die for me.




4 comments:

  1. You are beautiful and your heart is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely. Strength comes from accepting our weakness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad to read your words. You are beautiful and you are loved and you glorify God with all that you are. You bless me

    ReplyDelete
  4. You bring glory to God with all that you are......and you are a blessing to me. Love you

    ReplyDelete